Software
Houzz Logo Print
sluceno

Desk

11 years ago
Is this a knock down desk with plastic blues on the outside sides?
Coventry 2-Tone Writing Desk With 2 Outside Drawers · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello

    This item will come broken down in a box. The finish is a veneer.

    I am not sure what you mean by "plastic blue" on the sides


  • 11 years ago

    sorry typo I love this desk saw it at a local furniture store Matter brothers but the sides that had the connective screws had plastic caps showing on the sides and i would have bought it but did not like that detail. hope this helps I can take a picture, the plastic cap was a brown color or that cream color side.

    maybe the display was old?

    thank you for your time

    sonia

  • 10 years ago

    how much assembly is required? Just the legs or do you have to put the drawers together?