I want this plant stand. Where do I get it?
11 years ago
Related Stories

ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and present
Full Story
FOLIAGEGet a Cool Garden Look With Gray and Blue Plants
Looking for plants that calm with color in the heat of summer? Look no further than these 14 soothing beauties
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESGreat Design Plant: Pale Indian Plantain Stands Tall and Proud
Height and generous flower heads earn Arnoglossum atriplicifolium the attention of both human and insect visitors
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
GARDENING FOR BUTTERFLIESGreat Design Plant: Parry Manzanita Stands Out in Low-Water Gardens
Make a dramatic architectural statement and feed wildlife in woodlands and more with Arctostaphylos manzanita
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESHow to Get Your Prairie On
Have a field day with your landscape, even if you've got just a few modern containers on a paved path
Full Story
EVENTSSneak a Peek at Where the Pros Go to Get Inspired
At the 2015 Summer Las Vegas Market, thousands of retailers, designers and home pros will gather to discover the latest home decor trends
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Get a 5th Avenue Style?
The Decor Demon Comes to the Rescue in the Questions Board
Full Story

Crate&Barrel
Lisa Mattson
rmgravis
Crate&Barrel
Crate&Barrel