Software
Houzz Logo Print
rasldasl

Is the crown molding in the shower the same as in the rest of the room?

13 years ago
I love how it ties the room together. I'm also thinking of using marble to the ceiling in the shower but only partway up in the dry areas.
Bathroom in Apartment · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The moulding runs all the way around the room. As to the specifics of your bathroom I would need to see it to advise further.
  • 13 years ago
    I just noticed there is no baseboard. I appears you used the field tile for the shower threshold. Did you do the same for the room threshold or something else?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You are correct, we used the field tile for everything.
Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio