Software
Houzz Logo Print
jillybean330

Outside material

11 years ago
Could you please tell me what was used on the outside of the house? We are about to build and I would love to achieve this look. Thanks!
Calistoga Farm House · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    That is called a "board and batten"siding.

    jillybean330 thanked TOTAL CONCEPTS
  • 11 years ago

    you're wonderful thank you! also, do you know the height of the foyer and the dimensions if possible?

  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    We are currently doing our Modern Farmhouse. Curious what color the gutters are?

  • 11 years ago
    Do you have plans for this style home available for purchase?
  • 10 years ago
    What color facia and soffits were used. I want to paint our house white but not stark white. Can I still use white soffits if my house is a little off white like shoji or Navajo white?