Software
Houzz Logo Print
chris_treadwell

Liebherr cs2062 door badly scratched

11 years ago

Hi everyone, I am considering the purchase of a "scratch and dent" Liebherr cs2062. I found one at a huge discount that I could buy and repair within my budget (a perfect one in the box is out of budget). The issue is a badly scratched left french door (someone carved letters into the stainless steel with a knife), and a mildly scratched right door (just a smudge). I assume the repair required is new left door and probably sanding the right door.

I contacted Liebherr, and they will sell me the replacement door. My concern is about removing the doors to replace and/or work on them and then putting them back on? Has anyone ever done this? I'm wondering if I could do it myself. Or who I might call in the Dallas, Texas area. Any advice or recommendations would be much appreciated.