Software
Houzz Logo Print
aalam1234

Hi, What is the color of the leather? Thanks

11 years ago
Sophisticated, transitional home design · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This is Ethan Allen's Omni brown leather L7877 on the Chadwick sofa. It's a great looking excellent quality leather at a very good price point. My clients love it! Almost all Ethan Allen sofas can be done in this leather. Please let me know if you have anymore questions or if I can assist you in the selection of a sofa. Thanks so much for your question!


  • 9 years ago

    Diane, this is beautiful. Where did you get the ottoman?


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Kim,

    I designed this room for my clients. The ottoman is from Ethan Allen. It is a storage ottoman done is a COM fabric. I'm not sure if they still have it. It is the Triad ottoman. Please let me know if you have anymore questions or if you would like some assistance with ottomans and any other design help. Thanks!!