Software
Houzz Logo Print
micheledidonna1

Can you tell me the name of the slip cover brand? I want to order one!

11 years ago
I have the same couch and we were thinking of getting rid of it! It has seen better days. I can surely use this slip cover for it to give it new life and save me from buying a new couch! Please let me know what company makes that slip cover as it is fitted so well! Thanks. Micheledidonna1@gmail.com
My Houzz: Busy Family Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 11 years ago

    Do you know the brand of the sofa? Thanks. It's looks really comfortable.


  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    It really is Jackie. The sofa is Mitchell Gold and I don't know that you can buy replacement slipcovers Michele but it's worth looking!

    micheledidonna1 thanked kimberlytaylor
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hey Jackie, we carry a very similar style sofa on our site http://www.savvyhomestore.com/product/fabric/studio-sofa/denver-studio-sofa-by-savvy

  • 10 years ago

    Hi All - For any Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams slipcover piece, it is always possible to order new/replacement. Feel free to reach out to me or your nearest store for assistance!