Software
Houzz Logo Print
trionag

Damage to one of the mirrors

11 years ago
HI I ordered these mirrored cabinets in February. Order #1491-9471-1660-6189. The contractor just opened on of the boxes and the corner of the mirror is cracked. The other 5 doors are ok. What can I do about this?
Triona Gogarty
Fresca 60" Wide Bathroom Medicine Cabinet With Mirrors · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We will contact you about this issue. Thanks.

  • 8 years ago

    I see both 59 inches and 60 inches in the comments. Which is it? Do the doors open flush with the cabinet edges or must there be a gap between the wall and cabinet to open? Does installation include brackets for the walls or are screws through the cabinet back?

  • 8 years ago

    Do you have wall lighting for surface mount medicine cabinets that either attaches to cabinet top or sticks out beyond the cabinet? Present light fixture is wall mounted but would not stick out beyond cabinet