Those silly little clips are stupid. First high wind and i had to scour my neighborhood to find several of my panels. Found them all. After studying the construction i figured out that the panels are so flimsy that the wind pressure must make then bow until they escape the minimal grip of the wire clips. I figured if i could minimize the panels ability to bow out, i might could solve the problem.
I used heavy duty zip ties to attach 1X4s midway down each side and length wise down each side of the roof. It was easy and maybe took be 30 minutes. As luck would have it, this evening a storm came through and blew like crazy. All the panels are still in place.