Software
Houzz Logo Print
kyledennis

Great Drain

11 years ago
Where is the Drain from?
Also - whose jets are in the walls and ceiling?
Master Bathroom · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The drain is linear drain below the bench.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    the Jets appear to be Hansgrohe
  • 5 years ago

    Seems like fixtures are polished while the drain is satin or brushed stainless? Did you choose satin because it’s more forgiving? Wasn’t sure if there is a rule that they are supposed to match ?

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Hello! you have a great attention to detail. The drain only came and brushed stainless at the time. This project is about 12 years old. I don’t think I’ve seen a polish chrome Drain but they might exist!

  • 5 years ago

    Thank you so much for your response ! I love your company’s designs. Yes, infinity drain offers them in polished stainless. Would you have used polished stainless if u could have? As mine is under a floating bench with honed dolomite on the shower floor I am thinking satin stainless would be cool and forgiving. The walls r polished dolomite with starlight chrome Grohe fittings. I love mixing polished and matte. But as we will be selling in a year or so I don’t want it to look like a design faux pas. Thank you!
    https://infinitydrain.com/product/s-ag-38/

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    You are making me think about this one, but in the end I would stick with satin or brushed stainless over chrome. Chrome would be too bright and would call too much attention to the shower drain. Plus, those water spots would be front and center on chrome. Wishing you all the best on your project!