My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Help I am trying to redo my home. In my kitchen I have shiney brass hardware and the whole house has it too!!! I want to update my appliances to stainless steel and my friend who does interior designer said to do the walls in Benjamin Moore reverse pewter !!! Not sure she told me to leave the door knobs the shiney brass and change the cabinet hardware?
Changing your cabinet hardware is an easy and relatively inexpensive way to update your kitchen. If you'd going with stainless steel appliances, I'd suggest satin nickel hardware for your cabinet pulls. Plus, it would stand out nicely against your brown cabinets. Here's a few ideas to get you started!
Stone is right brushed steel or nickel, very simple and clean. It doesn't have to match the rest of your house and could be the first step to removing all the other brass. Not a fan. I'm not sure about your friend's paint choice. Grey is over rated and over used; with your warm cabs and trim, I'd try some color. There enough grey in the flooring, backsplash and SS appliances.
Stone Harbor Hardware
suzyq53
Related Professionals
Topeka Interior Designers & Decorators · South Bend Interior Designers & Decorators · Worcester Interior Designers & Decorators · Trenton Interior Designers & Decorators · Bridgeport Interior Designers & Decorators · Chula Vista Interior Designers & Decorators · Hagerstown Architects & Building Designers · Rolla Architects & Building Designers · Harrisonburg Architects & Building Designers · Gaithersburg Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Springfield Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Concord Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Chattanooga Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Temecula Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Butte Kitchen & Bathroom Designerspattinurse
DomenicaOriginal Author
DomenicaOriginal Author