Software
Houzz Logo Print
emcca

I pulled a "While you were out" on my uncle!

11 years ago
While visiting my uncle in NY I felt the need to take control of his lacking decor and design. He was surprised when he returned home from work...

Comments (5)

  • 11 years ago
    Untie the sheers and just gather them at the top in between the windows. What you have now is dated. And lose the red flowers. Then take another pic and let's see!
  • 11 years ago
    I used what ever resources I found in his garage...
  • 11 years ago
    looks great, especially for a bachelor. just untie those red sheers. can u just let them hang loose on each side of the window?
  • 11 years ago
    it's only one curtain per window at the moment. Needs to buy more. just used what was available. ..
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Many many many many many many many of the same post.


Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH