Software
Houzz Logo Print
lisa514

This front entry door is simply stunning! Can you tell me more about it?

13 years ago
What are the dimensions? Can you tell me about the maker, type of wood and stain, doorknob hardware? Thank you.
Farmhouse Addition · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Thanks! The 3'-0" x 6'-8" clear finish mahogany door was custom made to fit into a standard size Pella, Architect Series frame. Hardware is the 'Lakeshore' entrance set by Baldwin with an oil-rubbed bronze finish.
  • 5 years ago

    I love the door!! For months, I have been trying to find a door for my modern farmhouse reno. All I am shown are boring, seen everywhere doors, 🥴. Worse, the fee for them starts at $10,000 with two sidelights...boring and not even wood. Sidelights just seem dated. Guess it's time to find someone near me who can create. If u still get notifications from this project, I would welcome WELCOME advice on finding a fine craftsman. I am in Bernards twp NJ. 🙏🏻