Software
Houzz Logo Print
jfk66

Where is the chest from? You ca use remotes without opening the doors.

11 years ago
Ebby House · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can use remotes on ANYTHING without opening doors. Simple, get an IR sensor and just 'stick' it somewhere visible.
  • 11 years ago

    My designer recommended something like that but our system is sort of complicated. The AV installer wanted to charge way too much for one of those master remotes so we use two or three remotes. Sigh.

  • 11 years ago

    I also like that design generally. I'm a "transitional" person and that suits me.

  • 11 years ago

    I love the look, I was just trying to save ya money. Shouldn't buy a cabinet for thousands if ya can buy a sensor for 5 bucks! My brother owns a AV company and he sells the high dollar remotes as well, but just get one online for $100 and use youtube to teach ya how to use it! best of luck. The remote I use is called the MX-780. Look it up on google. It's $200 and you can do TONS with it!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The chest is from I.O. Metro