Software
Houzz Logo Print
alibrit63

I wish someone would answer the questions on the backsplash details!!

11 years ago
Salty Dog · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 10 years ago

    I don't understand why some people won't give details. Don't out your pictures up if you don't want questions asked. Others give you color and even a link to website. The least give the color/type of subway tile.

  • 10 years ago
    http://lowes.sensagranite.com/colors/verde-aquarius. I think this is the countertop. I have been looking for it and really believe this is it. You need to see it in person to get the real feel of it. It comes in a leathered and is just beautiful.
  • 10 years ago

    can you please confirm the countertop,...is it what magg5412 states or carerra? and what is the floor? Is it wood or porcelain tile? thank you!!!


  • 10 years ago

    Bardiglio marble on the counter maybe?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Countertop is Natural Quartzite Super White and the floor is wood Danube by DuChateau

  • 10 years ago

    Flagg Coastal- thanks for the info.

  • 9 years ago

    floors?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    floor is wood Danube by DuChateau