Software
Houzz Logo Print
champagne4lulu

Chair cushions

13 years ago
Hi, Where did you get the chair cushions from?
Bespoke Masterpiece · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hi champagne4lulu,
    Sometime you don't need to spend a lot of money to have comfort and a certain look! You just need to look around!
    The cushions are from Ikea, yes they are! They have 2 velcro straps at the back keeping them in place without slipping off. They fit perfectly and you can flip them over if they get stained. They will make your dinner parties more comfortable!
    Hope it helps.

    Thanks
    Massimo
  • 12 years ago
    whats the size of that table ? and the size of the light
  • 12 years ago
    Wow thank you for your tip on Ikea. I wasn't sure if I could find chair pad that fits and seems like it's easier than I thought. Are these chairs comfortable to sit in? Do they give you a little give when you lean on it at the back?
  • 5 years ago

    Where is table from?