Software
Houzz Logo Print
lee49376

Horribly built home - Master bedroom dilemma

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
Our house is an older 1950's house and our master bedroom isn't very 'master'. The wall that the head of the bed belongs on has a window that starts about three feet from the left end of the wall and continues all the way to the right edge of the wall. Thus, the window is very very not centered. When we center the bed the window makes every thing look bad, and because the wall is so small we can't center the bed under the window.

Does anyone have this problem? Or any suggestions? The only thing I have been able to come up with is to put curtains from ceiling to floor along the entire length of the wall to conceal the window. This would make is more of an accent wall too. If we painted the walls a light light blue would dark grey curtains looks good? Light grey?

Thank you for any help!

I will add a picture when I get home.

Comments (4)