Software
Houzz Logo Print
jdho85

Where can I find frames like these?

11 years ago
Love them!
My Houzz: A Century’s Worth of Charm in Maryland · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 11 years ago

    I bought the oversized frames from Pottery Barn, when I still worked there years ago. I'm not sure if they still have them but you can typically find something similar at an art store. The oversized matte is usually used at special events such as weddings and people sign the matte.

  • 11 years ago
    Try homegoods for a similar frame and just replace the inside pic to your choice....

    Some place like a Hobby lobby store will reframe your pic for a very cheap price & you can use their 40% off discount.
  • 11 years ago

    Hi, your paint color is gorgeous! Could you tell me who made it and what color it is? Thanks!