Software
Houzz Logo Print
smcfloss

Before and after

13 years ago
My before and after.... The kitchen

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    I like how you've preserved many of the lovely details of the original kitchen, but given it a more convenient, modern layout and updated look. Great work!
  • 13 years ago
    I didn't see the before but take a bow that is absolutely beautiful. I love that there is nothing trendy here, yet there is such a mix of ideas. This looks like it has truly come from your heart. I particularly love the clock, it is a real standout.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Roo--the first photo is the before; the last two the after. But that's what I love about it. It's all updated, but you've recreated all the charm of the original so they look quite similar.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks feeny, even more amazing now.
  • 13 years ago
    How on earth did you cook on that tiny stove...lol...love the new kitchen!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great update! Love the product selections made! Enjoy!