Software
Houzz Logo Print
jvhatala

What is the fence paint color?

11 years ago
I live in a center hall colonial White House w black shutters. We have to paint our fence which runs between trees.. I'm thinkng a grey.. Any opinion?
birch walk · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    If you want the fence to blend into the landscape or disappear dark colors are best especially in the shade. A grey sounds good with your house colors or a really dark black-green would work too. Good luck. -Tim

  • 10 years ago

    what is the exact fence color and which company sell the color

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Wish i could tell you, it was ten years ago and the answer is buried deep in an old file somewhere. best i can remember would be forest green.

  • 4 years ago

    I’d sure love to know too