Software
Houzz Logo Print
123remodeling

POLL: How often do you make your bed?


Every Day
Occasionally
Rarely
Never

Comments (21)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    With 24 votes in:

    'Everyday' leads with 18, trailed by 'Occasionally' with 5, and an honorable mention of 'Rarely' with 1 vote


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Every day for all the OCD folks out there!

  • 11 years ago

    I do it if someone's coming home or I want me or my partner to feel special :P

  • 11 years ago
    I guess it depends on your definition of making the bed. Year round we use a light linen cover as a top sheet, and every morning we fold it down to the foot of the bed, and neaten the flat bottom sheet. The bed airs out all day.
  • 11 years ago
    I can't live without a unmade bed
  • 11 years ago
    Every day except when I had babies. Then I was getting in to feed them all the time and to nap when they did....so it was no use.
  • 11 years ago

    Every day, but the decorative pillows only get placed on it about a third of those days.

  • 11 years ago

    Everyday, all beds are made.

  • 10 years ago

    Every single day.

  • 10 years ago

    Daily! If someone is sick, (or I am), I will cut them some slack. But I really can't stand a messy bed. I'm a nurse. I can make/change a variety of beds. Including ones with people in them, or me! I sometimes make the bed while I'm still in it. I used to bounce a quarter off the bed back in the day...now I don't check, lol.

  • 10 years ago

    I'd feel like s*** everyday if I didn't (at least) make the bed.

  • 10 years ago

    odd, i feel that way whether i do or not?

  • 10 years ago

    Keep your chin up HF!

    123 Remodeling Inc. thanked User
  • 10 years ago

    now that makes me laugh and feel better whether i make the bed or not. lol

  • 9 years ago

    I make the bed alot, but not all the time.

  • 9 years ago

    mjk - over a year old, even the t rex has gone to bed.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Every morning! It is actually something I do with my husband (the photo to the left is not me) Kinda corny but thats okay. :)

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    GMF, corny is good!

    (It's also fun unmaking beds together.)

  • 9 years ago

    The bed definitely gets made every day...but *I* don't do it usually; it's all The Husband's doing. BUT if he doesn't do it, then I do it.

  • 7 years ago

    Mama had us start making our own beds when we began Kindergarten. The habit stuck with 3 of the 4 of us lol. When I was in college, my roommates couldn't believe that I made up my bed everyday! It's a habit that began when I was 5, and old habits die hard!!!

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH