Software
Houzz Logo Print
cmfarrington

15 years ago
Can you tell me where I can find these pendants?
new project · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 15 years ago
    I know the company is Canadian. They were featured in a Design Inc segment that appeared in Beautiful Homes in '09. I have coveted them ever since. When I checked into them they ran about $ 250/pendant.
  • 15 years ago
    One of the sales people @ Dominion Lighting in Chantilly (?) VA was able to figure out the supplier in 5 min.
  • 15 years ago
    Thank you! They are exactly what I've been looking for!
  • 15 years ago
    I hope you find them! They are definitely good looking.
  • 15 years ago
    have you been able to figure out the brand/supplier?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    come check it out at www.eurekalighting.com product code DSNL-BFI
  • 13 years ago
    So I went to the Eureka lighting site. It's DSNL4000-BFI snow lab 1. So the response took two years, but the timing is great because the demo on my new reno begins tomorrow. Thanks for passing on the info!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We are sorry but since Eurekaf's product was not tag, we just acknoledge this images witch we found really good, and by reading the comment I tough you might wanted to see the details of the product on our website.
  • 13 years ago
    So glad you passed on the info