Can I please see the floor plan for this home? I love it!
11 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESSee What You Can Learn From a Floor Plan
Floor plans are invaluable in designing a home, but they can leave regular homeowners flummoxed. Here's help
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSee How Wabi-Sabi Can Bring Harmony and Beauty to Your Home
Create your own wabi-style style with beautifully weathered, humble materials around the house
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz TV: See a Modern Family Farmhouse That Can Pick Up and Move
In the latest episode of Houzz TV, watch California architect build a beautifully practical cabin to jumpstart his parents' new farm
Full Story
MOST POPULARSee the Difference a New Back Deck Can Make
A dramatic 2-story porch becomes the centerpiece of this Ohio family’s renovated landscape
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSCurtains, Please: See Our Contest Winner's Finished Dream Living Room
Check out the gorgeously designed and furnished new space now that the paint is dry and all the pieces are in place
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
EVENTSNew Rug Designs You Can Expect to See Soon
This September, home professionals will gather at the New York International Carpet Show, where it’s all about floor decor
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
HOME OFFICESQuiet, Please! How to Cut Noise Pollution at Home
Leaf blowers, trucks or noisy neighbors driving you berserk? These sound-reduction strategies can help you hush things up
Full Story

Vanguard Studio Inc.
Gena St. LouisOriginal Author
Michael Wunderlick
Michael Wunderlick