Software
Houzz Logo Print
jwoo

Need hep choosing accent color

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
I have an open concept space for my kitchen/family room/dining room. All walls are painted the same grey. I have accented my kitchen and dining room with red. I am replacing the leather furniture with a grey sectional. I'm wondering what color I can use as an accent color for my family room rug/throw cushions/etc. Do I have to carry out the red to be consistent or can I change it up with a complimentary color? The pictures are showing 1) the view from the kitchen looking into the family room 2) the view from the family room looking into the kitchen, and 3) the adjacent formal living room that is separated by french doors.

The colors I was considering were yellow OR lime green OR blue (to carry out from the formal living room) OR red to be consistent. What do you think?????

Sorry for the sideways picture, I couldn't figure out how to change it once I added it :)

Comments (4)