Software
Houzz Logo Print
deborahjason

Good idea

13 years ago
Where can I buy this?
Square Cat Habitat by Buddha · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find any additional information you need there.
  • 12 years ago
    I would like to find info on the supports used for this shelf. The only thing I can find are measurements of the shelf and carpet can be switched out. Does anyone know where I can find these supports used to attach to wall and hold the shelf? Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    Here is a site that sells the brackets.

    http://www.squarecathabitat.com/buddha.html
  • 12 years ago
    nkink43, that looks like the same link I posted... but I don't see where they sell the brackets separately. How about the link to the brackets?
  • 12 years ago
    Click on the "configure and purchase" bar. Good luck!