Software
Houzz Logo Print
saldag1

Where can I buy a 6 draw and 8 draw Hopen dresser

11 years ago
I am looking for these dressers and Ikea does not have them
Hopen 8-Drawer Dresser, Black-Brown, Frosted Glass · More Info

Comments (24)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are on the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a store or vendor. Follow that link for additional information.
  • 11 years ago

    I had done that but Ikea no longer carries these dressers and I want purchase more of them

  • 11 years ago

    Would like to buy also..any ideas. I have to match the one I have and ikea doesn't sell it any more...help.

  • 11 years ago

    Hi!!! if you guys are still interested I have a 6 drawers hope like these one that I am selling!!! thanks a lot

  • 10 years ago

    how much do you want for it

  • 10 years ago

    If it doesn't work out with drudown, please contact me.

  • 10 years ago

    I'm also looking for the Hopen 8 drawer dresser. Does anyone know where I can get one?

  • 10 years ago
    I have an 8 drawer hopen I'm looking to sell in Maryland. Could also be persuaded to sell my 6 drawer one. Not interested in shipping. Asking $150. Barely used and have kept the glass topper on it so its pristine.
  • 10 years ago

    I'm interested to buy both of them,if they are still available.Where in Maryland you are? I live in Annapolis.Thank you

  • 10 years ago

    I am looking for this exact 8 drawer dresser!!!!!!!

  • 10 years ago

    Cant find anywhere!

  • 10 years ago

    I have the 8 drawer and 6 drawer for sale. If you live in Miami, please contact me at ahernandez002@gmail.com

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    I would like to buy a hopen dresser. Please let me know if someone still has one for sale. I am in maryland. Gurvichn@hotmail.com

  • 10 years ago

    It sounds like anyone who is selling one of these is in the east coast. If anyone is still selling an 8 drawer Hopen, I am also interested. I can be reached at peach_tree75@yahoo.com. Thanks!

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    I have the 8 drawer dresser and 6 drawer chest that matches it for sale. It is in like-new condition and no longer fits the aesthetics of my home. I reside in Orange County CA. Contact me if you are interested. lisbethcperezvestri@gmail.com

  • 9 years ago

    I am interested Liz Perez-Vestri. Emailed you already.

  • 9 years ago

    Hi! I am selling 2 of these with 8 drawers cabinet. Used them for a year and now I'm changing the theme of my wardrobe. Email me at imshoppingtoday@gmail.com if interested. - Catherine

  • 9 years ago

    BTW I'm in Riverside County, California

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Anyone selling a 4 drawer near Chicago, IL please email me at mrtstfs1@att.net.

  • 9 years ago

    UPDATE *** On August 3, 2016 I offered this piece - however I no have it. I unfortunately cannot delete the previous comment. Best wishes to all.

  • 9 years ago

    Hi Catherine. I am interested. Sent email to imshoppingtoday. Thanks - Nuno

  • 9 years ago

    HI Im looking for an 8 drawer in Seattle area if anyone is selling? Imonkey15@aol.com


  • 7 years ago

    I am interested in buying either the 8 drawer or the 4 drawer version of this and I live in the Seattle area. I would be interested in purchasing between now and six months from now. Thanks fivefowlers@gmail.Com