Software
Houzz Logo Print
loganminor8

Floor plan

11 years ago
Where can I find this floor plan?
Amalfi I · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Val, I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. The floor plan was custom designed by a team of professionals to create the perfect custom home for our clients. Unfortunately, this home plan is not available.

    41 West is 5 Star Rated Naples general
    contractor, known for building custom homes, and remodeling luxury homes and
    high-rise condos, in the exclusive beach communities of Bonita Springs, Naples,
    and Marco Island since 1995.

    41 West creates inspired residences, and builds
    a team for each project, based on trust, in collaboration with nationally
    recognized AIA Architects and ASID Interior Designers from New York to Chicago,
    and Boston to Naples.

    Please feel free to contact me
    directly with any questions you may have.

    With 41 West as your builder, you’ll
    love coming home!
    BJ Barone
    239-825-9259


  • 10 years ago

    I like the rugs, where may I find this one?