Software
Houzz Logo Print
cdovi

How'd we do? (Small Bathroom Before & After)

11 years ago

Before...

After...
The house was built in 1920, so we wanted it to look a little reminiscent of that time period. We kept the hexagon floor and added the white subway tile.


Comments (12)

  • 11 years ago

    Very nice job. I'd have used a more colorful paint, personally, but I think your room looks lovely. Wish I had such a nice floor in my 1930 house -- I'd save it too!

    Chris n Danelle thanked pdk920
  • 11 years ago

    I think you did great! Looks fabulous and fits perfectly for the house.

    Chris n Danelle thanked Darzy
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! :0)

    This page will only let me "Like" once.

    Your flooring is great...I'm so happy you were able to save it.

    ___________________________

    I went through the same thing with my 1916 Bungalow. We have very similar tastes!!

    My tub & toilet were original...everything else was Ebay & Craigslist, except the flooring. Had that shipped from California to virginia.

    Chris n Danelle thanked bungalowmo
  • 11 years ago

    Thank you for the positive comments! pdk920, I was thinking about a more colorful wall, but I just could not make up my mind. I figure I could always re-paint, or add color with a pretty shower curtain. bungalowmo, thanks for the pictures, it's amazing you were able to save the toilet! I wanted to add a sink like the one you have, but I could not find one. The ones I did find were new, and way over my budget!

  • 11 years ago

    Lovely! I vote a colorful shower curtain for every season. :-)


    Chris n Danelle thanked Lynne Mysliwiec
  • 11 years ago

    It can be hard to find original bath and kitchen fixtures. I wish more people would salvage them and sell or donate rather than just trashing them.

    Chris n Danelle thanked pdk920
  • 11 years ago
    Just gorgeous!! Fabulous job...good luck!
    Chris n Danelle thanked carrolltf
  • 11 years ago

    pop the champange and toast the milestone.

    Chris n Danelle thanked lorewren
  • 11 years ago

    I really like everything, and the floor I love. Nice job

    Chris n Danelle thanked alwaysdesigning
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Nice work!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Nicely done!

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio