Software
Houzz Logo Print
kim_dillon

Really like what you have done to this kitchen..where did the light over the table come from? The only thing I

13 years ago
Kitchen Face-Lift · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    Oh my goodness..The black cord near the stove...other than that showing,you did a great job with this kitchen..
  • 13 years ago
    I like the tumbled stone on the back-splash,what is the color?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks, Kim. Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Unfortunately I didn't have 100% control over this job and the contractor was someone that homeowners brought in. I'm glad you like the kitchen otherwise!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This was a tumbled limestone. There wasn't a colour assigned to it. I had a hard time getting enough in either size, so I designed a combination of both and I actually think that made the design even better! Now you know my secret! :)

    Here's a photo of the "Before" kitchen...
  • 13 years ago
    So glad I found you Cynthia..I have some issues with a room in my home..i'll try to post some pics when i can. We bought a older home around 15 years ago,(brick ranch) turned the side porch into a room.closed in all the old crank out windows with sheet rock except on the ends.(glass & doors)The problem I have is that it is a long narrow room with 4 traffic area's 3 outside (each end & one to garage doors) & one into the kitchen..I use it as a sitting room/office with a tv mounted on a brick wall.When I get time I'll post some pics just to hard to explain without them..p.s. the bones are here just need help with furniture placement..
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Kim, how about sending me your dilemma details at ctaylorluce@cogeco.ca? It may take a few days to get back to you, because I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I would certainly like to help you.

    Cynthia