Software
Houzz Logo Print
meltoncm

Sofa with back to fireplace

11 years ago


My living room is so difficult to layout. I've rearranged dozens of times and finally found a layout that works well, except for the fact the fireplace is behind the sofa. It bugs me, being that it's supposed to be the "focal point" of the room. Before I had the sofa along the back wall (under the collage wall) and chairs flipped facing the tv but that made the living seem so long and miles away from the tv. If I pull the sofa away from the wall, it creates this dead space behind it that will never be used. I've tried angling the sofa to the fireplace but it looked strange and didn't work well. What do you guys think of the current layout? I need to make a decision before I finalize it by taking the tv down...ha ha


Thanks!

Comments (11)