Software
Houzz Logo Print
call23

Is the hardware on the island the same color as cabinets?

13 years ago
The Great Spaces! Kitchen · More Info

Comments (61)

  • 12 years ago
    Also, what is the stain on the trestle table?
  • 12 years ago
    What is the colour name of the cabinets?
  • 12 years ago
    I love this kitchen! I looked online for the backsplash tile...you mentioned it was called Fog. Is it by any chance Morning Fog?
  • 12 years ago
    What kind of wood and wood stain is used in the island?
  • 12 years ago
    where did you get the lights over the island? Awesome.
  • 12 years ago
    where can we get this table ?
  • 12 years ago
    pottery barn
  • 12 years ago
    Where can you purchase Emser backsplash tile Online?
  • 12 years ago
    what is the flooring?
  • 12 years ago
    What is the trim color? What size pulls? Are those 42" cabinets above the range top?
  • 12 years ago
    Was the question about the backsplash ever answered?
  • 12 years ago
    What color is on the walls? It is beautiful! Just what I'm looking for. This kitchen is nicely done.
  • 12 years ago
    ICDAVIDSON--I saw your post about the table you bought at VAN. Thank you for that post. Could you tell me if you were happy with the purchase and quality of the table. It is 50% of the cost of the table at Pottery Barn. I was concerned...a "to good to be true" scenario?
  • 12 years ago
    I love the table and I think it's even better quality. It's over 300 lbs of solid mahogany. Art Van has 20% sales all the time so you can even get a better price on it then what's listed. I added a pic of it in my dining room. I bought the table, chairs, and bench. The fully upholstered chairs and bowl add from Ethan Allen and the buffet is from an antique shop.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you!!!!!! I just called and ordered....save 50%, and to think I almost ordered from Pottery Barn yesterday! Your living room looks GREAT!
  • 12 years ago
    I meant your dining room!!
  • 12 years ago
    Hello...what brand/color/style is the tile on the back splash? Thanks in advance!
  • 12 years ago
    Yes would love to know the color/make/style of back splash.. so pretty!
  • 12 years ago
    does anyone know where to get that table?
  • 12 years ago
    The one in picture is from Pottery Barn, I just got a VERY similar one from Art Van, for 50% of the cost of the one at Pottery Barn...only difference is PB legs slant a little.
  • 12 years ago
    Would you please tell me what backsplash tile is? Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    Yes, I LOVE the backsplash. What is it?
  • 12 years ago
    What's the name of the island lights?
  • 11 years ago
    Are the kitchen cabinets solid wood or MDF?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Laeeka, These cabinets have Plywood boxes and MDF Doors to resist warping. They are a solid mid price range line cabinet.
  • 11 years ago
    where did you get these cabinets?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Calle, Kitchen Craft is the manufacturer. Please click on the picture so that you may read about the project and click the questions number...all the answers are there to over 300 questions! Take care and good luck with your project! Happy Holidays...Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!
  • 11 years ago
    what is the granite?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Pam, The Granite is Arctic Cream. Happy New Year! Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!
  • 11 years ago
    I like that there is a part of a wall next to the refrigerator. Since I can't see if the same thing is on the right side, is there a wall portion on that side as well?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Graily, No, there is no wall on the right, that is all continuous cabinetry. The wall you see bears a load and is just how the house's floor plan is. The kitchen cabinetry is contained within. Hope that helps...best regards, Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!
  • 11 years ago
    stunning remodel! great job
  • 11 years ago
    beautiful kitchen!! What is the granite pattern?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi tlwperrilloux, This granite is called Arctic Cream. Don't forget that you can click the button with the number on it next to questions and get immediate answers to all of the questions ever answered about projects! No waiting...:) Good Luck with your project! Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!
  • 11 years ago

    Its a beautiful kitchen I love everything in this kitchen. I was planning on BM Revere Pewter for the walls and Caeserstone Calcatta Nuvo for the island and perimeter countertops. I love the glass tile. In your opinion would the fog glass tile coordinate well with both of those products keeping everything else the same as you used? Also, can you tell me where the hardware was sourced from?

    Thank you in advance!

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Dear jzvada, Thank You for the compliment! Not having seen these products all together it would be impossible to say. You must be careful with the undertones, everything has one. Revere Pewter can look bluish in some light and will not provide much contrast. Make sure your permanent products look good together and do paint last...just like we do. Find an Emser tile in your area or online and send for a sample (You should already have more than one sample!)...don't rush this...this is how homeowners get in trouble and end up with less than professional results! Take your time and even consider hiring a designer for a short consultation...you are about to spend a lot of money...it needs to be right! :) Best of luck with your project! PS. I sourced the Hardware from Founder's Kitchen and Bath in Alpharetta, GA. Good Places online are Richelieu and Top Knobs. Again, all the best to you! Sincerely, Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!

  • 11 years ago

    Can you tell me about this floor, wood species and stain?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Lorraine, That's an oak floor that is stained in a Warm Chestnut color.

  • 11 years ago

    This is so beautiful!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thank You amhantho! Glad you like it!

  • 11 years ago

    Hi what type of stone is on the island and countertops?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi mizid, It's an exotic granite called Arctic Cream. Good Luck with your project! Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!

  • 11 years ago

    Hi there. Do you happen to have any info on the hood? Looks like it might be custom. I love this design. This is an inspiration photo for me! Thank you.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Jen, I hope by now you have found the info that you were looking for...I have been on my annual vacation! :) The specific model number is no longer active on this hood. It's not custom. Google "Vent Hoods" and you will be able to find several brands that make this style hood in different sizes. Just have your contractor tell you which one to order. Good Luck with your project and thanks for the nice compliment! Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Where is this range hood from?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi ProHoods, Sewell Appliances, Atlanta, Ga...thanks for the question. Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!

  • 10 years ago

    What is the tile backsplash?

  • 9 years ago

    WHAT COLOR IS THE BACKSPLASH