Software
Houzz Logo Print
johannaoo1

what size is this island

11 years ago
I am in the process of starting a major kitchen reno which involves quite a bit of construction I am upgrading from a 3 ft island to hopefully a 9 ft one but I wonder if 9 ft is maybe big enough as I like the size of this one As just my kitchen reno is costing about the same as a having a new house built I really can not afford to do something I am going to regret later
Lewis Bay · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. That island is about 13 feet long and 4 feet in depth. It's BIG!! The 2 feet facing the work area is at counter height and has granite tops. The 2 feet facing the living area, where the stools area, is bar height at 42" and has a teak top! It's beautiful!!!


  • 11 years ago

    OH wow I am getting a 9ft one but this is is beautiful I am talking to my contractors tomorrow I wonder how much more expensive this will be as it is a whole 4 ft extra I love love love this island.


  • 11 years ago

    What colors are the cabinets and the wall?