I love the tray
11 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESOrganized Chic: 15 Stylish Ways With Trays
Keep things neat, give yourself a treat or display unexpected art. These ideas will have you looking at your trays with new eyes
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESTray Chic: Turn an Everyday Item Into Decor
20 ways this functional carry-all can become a thing of beauty too
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: The Tray's the Thing
Set out a party nosh or personal meal in style with a colorful, minimalist or playful serving tray
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Trays for Entertaining and Display
Whether for elegant entertaining or dinners in front of the TV, there's a tray for that
Full Story
Guest Picks: 20 Stylish Serving Trays
Get ready for holiday entertaining with trays in every shape and style
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSNeat Little Project: Make a Sturdy Wood Serving Tray
New to woodworking? This DIY wood tray project will get you closer to being an old hand
Full Story
CEILINGSA Dozen Ways To Dress Up Your Tray Ceiling
Lighting, paint, paneling and pattern transform the view from below
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story
Venegas and Company
12cindyOriginal Author