Software
Houzz Logo Print
sandwitko

Estimate cost for that bathroom ?

11 years ago
Bathroom Projects · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hey Sandra,

    Bathroom renovations really do vary in cost. It depends on what you are looking to have completed. In other words, if you are looking to renovate existing fixtures in their current placement you are likely looking at approximately $5,000.00 for all new tile, cabinets, counter tops, fixtures, etc. however, if you are looking to change the layout of your existing bathroom it would be more of course to re-route futures, etc. please let me know about your project and I would be happy to help you out!
    Thanks, Amanda
    sand witko thanked Home Res-Q, Inc.
  • 11 years ago

    thanks, i will be in contact soon ,when we are ready to re- do 2 bathrooms.

  • 11 years ago

    Do you do construction such as taking out a wall and filling in a sunken shower floor? I have specific ideas for my bathroom and want to add a Jacuzzi tub plus a freestanding shower. I am combining my bathroom with a closet to add more room. thanks, Marcy