Software
Houzz Logo Print
iluvryguy

Which island pendant looks best?

11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago

We are building and I am having a hard time deciding on island pendants to go in our kitchen with white cabinets. We have chosen our chandelier (1st pic), and we can either match our pendant to our chandelier (2nd pic), or just go with the same finish of oil rubbed bronze but a different style. My type A personality likes them to match, but the matching pendant is not my favourite of my choices. I also like the black industrial looking pendant (3rd pic) but it might stand out more against the white cabinets (but maybe this is ok?). And I love the school house pendants (4th pic) and they'd go great with white cabinets, but they don't "match" the chandelier in the exact same match style. So I guess my question is, how important do you think it is that things match in the exact same style? And which pendant do you prefer with my chandelier?