Software
Houzz Logo Print
Exterior studio. Electric inside, fully finished. Natural wood used throughout. Composite decking, with a different perimeter color. Came together beautifully.
New pergola fence.

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Very cool, it looks great, good job!

  • 11 years ago

    Love it !!!! what did you put on the wood floors ?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    A lot of people have been asking me this. I washed it right before, so its just water. It doesn't glisten that much. The decking is actually Composite decking - I'm not sure if a Poly and/or lacquer based substance would adhere properly, although it's not usually recommended because it would be to slippery. If it was wood, this could be done, but again the slippery aspect may be an issue here in Colorado. I'd be interested in knowing if they make a product to obtain a glossy surface, while maintaining a walk-able surface....Thanks for the comment! Let me know if you have any other questions.