Software
Houzz Logo Print
898river

Could you share the light source?

11 years ago
Hi - Looking great! The marbleized paper (silvery? tone and pattern) looks fabulous as a backdrop for the selected pieces. I especially love that floor lamp (and the contrast of its broad form and white&gold agains the paper). Could you share your source for the lamp and the paper? Thank you!
Chelsea Loft Den In Progress · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This is one of my favorite rooms too! The lamp is from L'Arcobaleno, but I am not sure they are selling it anymore. Take a look on their site. It is from a Parisian gallery. The wallpaper is Shumacher. Will be shooting it completed in a few weeks, with the sofa, art and all the finishing touches (and no plastic!).

    Best wishes!

    Lucy

  • 11 years ago

    Thanks for such a quick reply, Lucy!

    The lamp is still listed. :)

    So, so fab.

    [Curious: did you buy it overseas, ship it & rewire it here, or was it ordered for US/120v and imported? ]

    Can't wait to see the final shots--I'll be sure to follow you.

    Best of luck for a smooth install!

    Kristin

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It is truly a stunning piece of art. Not a lamp :) We shipped it here as is from Europe and changing the plug it is fine. Depends if you want it exceedingly bright.

  • 11 years ago

    Hi Lucy,

    I agree: definitely art.

    How is this project coming along? Any new shots to post?

    Thank you for introducing me to L'ArcoBaleno--what a fabulous site! Btw, I connected with Anna Carnick on LinkedIn, and she shared she's a big fan :)

    You do have a phenomenal eye. Your work is gorgeous!

    Best,

    Kristin


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thanks, Kristin! So glad that you have found L'Arcobaleno - they have gorgeous pieces! Did you order the lamp?

  • 11 years ago

    Oh, no. I love design, and the hunt. I bookmarked it. :)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Aha :)

  • 11 years ago

    I could also say: I wish! ...in response to your query… I think I'm obsessed. ;)

    Did you already know of this lamp when you sourced it, or did you happen across it while browsing…? It's so awesome---and against that paper! Love discovering amazing pieces!


    And I'm looking forward to your updated posts!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We found it on L'Arcobaleno! Just browsing ourselves!


  • 11 years ago

    I wanted to return the lighting-source favor by sending you a link to a cool fixture (via 1stdibs) --did you receive it? I ask, not to bother you(!), but because it arrived in my inbox, and I'm wondering if I forwarded it incorrectly….