I love the built in for the mugs
11 years ago
Related Stories

PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Mugs to Suit Every Taste
Winter means hot drinks, and everyone knows that a hot drink tastes better in the right mug
Full Story
BACKYARD IDEAS7 Backyard Sheds Built With Love
The Hardworking Home: Says one homeowner and shed builder, ‘I am amazed at the peace and joy I feel when working in my garden shed’
Full Story
VACATION HOMESHouzz Tour: The Riverside Vacation Cabins That Friendship Built
Four small getaways are big on camaraderie and water-loving activities — see their rustic modern design
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: A Bicycle Built for Summer
Feel the wind in your hair without leaving your house with bike-adorned accessories that get your decorating wheels turning
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHot Ideas and Tips for Coffee and Tea Stations
Let options like drawer inserts and built-in coffeemakers percolate now, so your hot-drinks station can best serve holiday guests
Full Story
PETSRenovation Detail: The Built-In Dog Bed
Give your pup pride of place in your home with a bed built into a cabinet or under the stairs
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: A Country Home Built on Dreams and Determination
Meaningful antiques mix with new pieces in a family’s just-built house on a former strawberry farm in Oregon
Full Story


Comment