Software
Houzz Logo Print
kgeezy20

JM help!

Okay guys, I am new to this forum, but boy am I glad I found it. I've spent the last hour reading over old posts, and I have come to the conclusion that I have found my kind of people, haha. So I have been bitten very hard by the JM bug, and have been searching like mad for the past two months for any and all info I could obtain on JM's. After reading up, I feel as though it is time to finally purchase my first JM, but being a broke 20 year old college student and all, I am not sure what route to take as they are pretty pricey in general. Also, I can't make up my mind on which cultivar to purchase first. I would really prefer a green leaved mounding variety to start with. I reside in East Tennessee, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good nursery. I would prefer to get one from a nursery before I got one via mail order. Thanks so much guys and sorry for all the rambling!

Kyle

Comments (12)

Sponsored