Software
Houzz Logo Print
drich1

15 years ago
Who made the cabinetry?
Oakley Home Builders · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Tommy Okapal -CKD @Brakur Custom Cabinetry
  • 15 years ago
    Thx.
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have, I am a Certified Kitchen Designer with Brakur Custom Cabinetry.
  • 13 years ago
    Can you identify the wood and stain color on the island?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The Island is Maple with a Walnut Toned Stain and a Black Glaze.
  • 12 years ago
    Are the cabinets an antiqued white or white white, or somewhere in between? Because I want to go with Caesarstone Calacatta but want to make sure it doesn't clash with the cabinets. Thank you for any info you can provide!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    vrcbenavente, the cabinetry is Antique White
  • 12 years ago
    I'm considering this exact backsplah tile. Would SIlestone Tebas Black or Viaterra Obsidian Black work instead of the honed granite? Can't decide which. Thanks!!