Software
Houzz Logo Print
19661994

Farmhouse Table

11 years ago
Could I see more photos with different angles of table. Especially the top. How do I find the matching chairs?
Suffolk Dining Table, Natural Mango · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 11 years ago

    I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. The Suffolk Bench looks great with this table (ref #MAH448-M1D) along with the Provence Dining Chairs (ref #MAH378-M1D). I do not currently have pictures showing other angles but I am in the process of having these done and added to Houzz. Thank you for your inquiry.

  • 11 years ago

    Hello, thanks for your questions. We are working on additional photos of this table. I've provided one more below. The chairs have been added to our offerings and are available [here[(https://www.houzz.com/products/suffolk-dining-chairs-rustic-mango-natural-set-of-2-prvw-vr~39563458?lid=25863383). Happy Houzzing!

  • 10 years ago

    Not for nothing but that is the same picture. May we see the top?


  • 10 years ago

    Hello! Unfortunately, we do not have any additional photos of this table currently. I apologize for the inconvenience!