Software
Houzz Logo Print
trailagirl

Love the wall color! Who makes it and what is it's name?

13 years ago
Soft-Modern Green Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello Trailagirl,

    I have not been able to locate the paperwork on that yet, and when I do, I'll be sure to get it to you. In the meantime, I can inform you that the brand was MAB Paints (now owned by Sherwin-Williams), and the line of paint was Enviro-Pure, which is a zero-VOC paint. If I am not mistaken, it might not be made anymore since the merger with Sherwin-Williams. I hope that helps!

    Enjoy,
    Brian
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks Brian. That is the first question I have posted on Houzz!
  • 13 years ago
    What is the floor material?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello Shawpitt,

    The floor material is cork. The homeowner wanted to be as environmentally firendly as reasonably possible and also have something fairly soft under their feet...so the cork flooring fit the bill for them. Please note that there are many, many varieties and colors to choose from these days, so have fun looking!

    Take care,
    Brian