Software
Houzz Logo Print
musornoevedro

Order 1509-2799-8461-1683 Kraus sink KBU-14 30"

11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago

I just ordered Kraus 30 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
By DirectSinks $249.95 but when I look at DirectSink site they do not have it. Instead they have Kraus 31 1/2 inch.
I need to be sure that the sink I ordered is 30" and not 31 1/2" Thank you

KBU14 Kraus 31 1/2" Bowl Undermount Stainless Steel Rectangular Kitchen Sink · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Yes. I believe I spoke to you on the phone about this issue. Kraus has changed the factory that produces this sink at the beginning of the year. The new model is the 31.5" wide (outside), 29.5" inside. This will not fit in your 30" sink base. The dimensions will be updated with this new information as soon as Kraus provides us with a new spec image. Thank you!

  • 10 years ago

    Will it fit in a 33 sink base? It says 36, but I suspect 33 is ok


  • 10 years ago

    Will it fit in a 33 inch sink base?


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    To find this sink on our site, search for "KBU14." This is the same exact sink model you are looking at here.


    Yes this will fit in a 33" cabinet. Measure the inside of the cabinet. Let's say your cabinet has 3/4" construction walls, that will leave a 31.5" hole. This sink bowl is 29.5" wide, which obviously fits in a 31.5, no problem!

0