Software
Houzz Logo Print
lynettelk

LYNETTELK

13 years ago
What is that wood stain on cabinets.
Beverly Hills Kitchen Renovation · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    In their catalog its listed as Vintage Mushroom
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I think the vintage refers to the distressing. The mushroom color comes distressed or not distressed. Have fun with your project:)
  • 13 years ago
    what brand paint if on the cabinets?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Color of cabinets is called mushroom, no glaze, vintage finish which makes them look antiqued.
  • 12 years ago
    what is the backsplash and color? getting close to starting project & running late with back splash Yours is beautiful!!!
  • 11 years ago
    I like the pendants. Where can I get them?
  • 11 years ago

    Yes, me too. Where do I find your responcse to this? Alittle new on Houzz.

0