Software
Houzz Logo Print
cluksay

Windows and Doors

13 years ago
Hello. I am desperately trying to source out some aluminum windows for our new home. I would greatly appreciate it if you could please inform me of the brand, type, model, colour, etc of those used in this home. Thank you.
Robins Way · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much for providing the source of the windows used for this home. Much appreciated!
  • 12 years ago
    Who is the manufacturer of the sliding door? @Bates Masi Architects LLC
  • 6 years ago

    I would like to see the floor plan of this home and sq ft. just bought land and trying to decide what we want on it. love the feel of this place great job!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Congratulations Melissa! This home is 2,000 sq ft. Unfortunately, we do not share the floors plans for our custom homes. Each home is designed for a specific client and their needs.