Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ganchimeg_ganzorig

The right to use the image

Hello,

My name is GG and I am the Director of Partner Relations at Gallerique. Gallerique is a curated online and offline marketplace of fine art, antiques, and designed objects - we partner with galleries to boost their online exposure and sales by connecting them to an expanded audience of collectors, designers, and potential buyers.

At Gallerique, we are dedicated to developing and maintaining an unsaturated online platform; our site is dealer centric and our sales approach is results oriented. We are offering selected galleries an invitation for partnership with a host of benefits that include a low sale-based commission structure. It is my pleasure to extend this invitation to you at this time.

I am reaching out to you because we would like to feature your image on our Houzz profile. We are updating out Houzz profile and would like to curate a room based on your image. How should we go about crediting ? Should we credit your website or contact someone else for the photo?
New World Tuscan · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Muratore Construction + Design
    8 years ago

Hi GG, I cannot release rights to use this photo but you are more than welcome to contact our photographer, Scott Hargis, to discuss usage. His email address is scott@scotthargisphoto.com.