Software
Houzz Logo Print
vavalen

Jewelry Room Storage

11 years ago
I love the look and functionality of the jewelry storage closet or recessed armoire. How would I achieve the same or similar look in my house?
Attic Dressing Room · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This piece was designed in someone's walk in closet. We have done several versions based on available space and needs.

    Has your current closet been done already? Or, are you looking to have this made onto a wall in your bedroom?

  • 11 years ago
    I love this. What is the depth of this jewelry closet? What is the smallest depth available ?
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This depth is 14". I have done a smaller version at 9" depth, but you do not get the velvet pullouts, instead you have acrylic trays that sit on small shelves.

  • 10 years ago
    Can you order just the black jewelry organizers
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Yes, you can. Most local closet companies should be stocking the trays. The velvet trees, I could get for you from my source.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    What are the interior measurements of your drawer boxes? The inserts we have are specific sizes, but can be ordered in a custom size in quantities of 4. How many necklace hooks do you need?

  • 10 years ago
    Rochelle, that looks nice. Please share a pic when it's finished!
  • 4 years ago

    Could you please show what the custom made jewelry storage looks like when it is closed