Software
Houzz Logo Print
davia

What is the color on wall?

11 years ago
Northwoods Estates · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    It is a vinyl wallpaper that looks like grass cloth!
  • 11 years ago

    hi! I'm also interested in this wall color. would you know which color in the grass cloth collection this is? Also, what shade do you think this carpet is? would love to recreate this look! any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.


  • 11 years ago

    also, any idea if the ceiling is two different colors, or is the lighting giving this effect?


  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The ceiling is all white. The carpet is a textured gray, I'll try to get manufacturers of the carpet and wallpaper for you!
  • 11 years ago

    Thanks so much! Grey's are so tricky and I'm new to choosing colors so I really appreciate it!