I have always loved that painting
11 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES12 Spaces That Prove There’s Always Room for Books
Be inspired by the bookworms on Houzz who have won the book storage war
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDenim by Design: Where the Jeans Always Fit
The Colors of Denim Add a Comfortable Feeling to All Kinds of Spaces
Full Story
Christmas Tables They'll Always Remember
Holiday Decorating: Make Your Gathering Special With a Beautiful Table Setting
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSFall in Love With Lacquer
Explore 12 ways to add high-gloss drama to your home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLoving Color: 5 Ways to Decorate With Paint Chips
Turn those also-ran paint strips into conversation-starting art and accessories for your home
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
BACKYARD IDEAS7 Backyard Sheds Built With Love
The Hardworking Home: Says one homeowner and shed builder, ‘I am amazed at the peace and joy I feel when working in my garden shed’
Full Story


Comment