Software
Houzz Logo Print
kml975

Is the framed artwork available?

11 years ago
Millcreek Estates · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello - I'm assuming this piece would still be available or could be order. It was provided by
    Interior's Furniture. You can contact them and ask for Tina
    Eichelberger, teichelberger@interiors-furniture.com, (717) 390-2000 ext.
    2032. Reference the 2015 Millcreek Home project. Thanks.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello- I am the designer on the project. The art is available for purchase. Let me know if you would like the purchase price.

    Letting you know we do not ship. You are welcome to pick up or we will deliver in our local area. Basically Lancaster, York ,Harrisburg Pa. and the Maryland Delaware shore points. If you are close to any of these areas call me and I can get give you the delivery charge. Tina Eichelberger 717-390-2000 x2032 Interiors Furniture.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert